The First Steps…
Setting up a group, private or custom itinerary adventure, whether it is a 3 hour bay cruise or a 12 day Baja Eco Tour, is exciting! The knowledge that you will have the world famous MV Horizon and the experienced Horizon Charters staff at your service should fill you with the knowledge that you will be well taken care of during all aspects of your adventure.
- The first step is to look through what we offer and where we go from the list below. You can do any trip as we have them designed or we can design a multiple itinerary / sport adventure.
- Contact us with questions. We are your guides through the process walking you through every step.
- Decide on timeframe…this year, next year or 5 years from now! Let’s find a time that will work for you.
Short Term Business, Social and Eco Tour Services:
- Club and business meetings: We can provide food and drink along with seating for up to 25 persons in our salon and up to 45 persons total aboard ship. (3 hour start to finish minimum)
- Hourly Bay/Party Cruises on San Diego Bay (45 person maximum with 3 hour start to finish minimum)
- Local San Diego Whale Watching (3 to 6 hours): January – March to view gray whales and June through September to experience the majestic blue whales.
- Marine Science Floating Classroom (4 hours and 45 person maximum)
Day Trips – Eco Tours, Dive, Social and Business:
- Full Day Seminars with Continental Breakfast and Lunch
- Whale Watching, Pelagic Birding and Combination Eco Tours: United States or Mexican Waters (6 to 12 hours)
- Day Dive Trips: 5 to 12 hours to Local San Diego or Mexican destinations
Overnight Adventures (24 Hour) – Dive and Eco Tours:
- Dive Adventures: Local San Diego, Baja Coast between San Diego and Ensenada and Southern Channel Islands (San Clemente and Catalina Islands)
- Pelagic Birding: Offshore Banks within 80 miles of San Diego
- Whale Watching: Offshore for ocean pelagic species of dolphin (common, risso, bottlenosed, Pacific whiteside)and whales (Blue, fin, minke, humpback, etc.)
- Surf Treks: Local Baja Breaks between San Diego and Ensenada
- Sea Kayaking: Coronado Islands, San Clemente Island, Catalina Island
Live-aboard Dive and Eco Adventures (2 to 14 Days):
- Dive Adventures: California’s Channel Islands and Baja’s Pacific and Sea of Cortez destinations
- Great White Shark Dive Expeditions (4 day minimum): World famous Guadalupe Island is the place that we pioneered the Calfornia white shark experience. The best place in the world to view these majestic animals.
- Eco Adventures:
- California’s Channel Islands: Experience the beauty of California’s Channel Islands on an itinerary that offers hiking, kayaking, snorkeling and diving.
- Baja’s Whale Lagoon’s, Pacific and Sea of Cortez Islands: The pristine beauty of a Baja desert oasis, looking into the eye of a gray whale, snorkeling and diving with sea lions or kayaking a quiet cove with friends and family.
- Surf Expeditions: Channel Islands secret breaks to Baja’s hidden and well know spots, including offshore islands only accessible by boat.
- Sea Kayaking: Channel Islands and Baja in quiet solitude!